To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

A little confused

fluffytme

Hi,

I've already bought the 10g plan, but I'm a little confused about the subscription.

I have 127MB/10GB left.

Can I just buy another 10GB and it'll reset the month, so I'd have till the 11th of next month and an extra 10GB, or do I have to wait till the end of my month (26th) to get more.

If I do have to wait, maybe the developers could consider a top up service.

Thank you.

I believe that purchasing another plan will add 10GB and 30days to your limits, but the person who will have to confirm this is Zerojinn.

If she doesn't reply here within a day or so, send her a PM and she'll be glad to help you.

Thanks for your support

Hi,fluffytme.

If you bought the 10GB on May 1st, this 10GB will be expired on May 1st+30days.

Then you buy another 10GB on May 15th, then the remaining bandwidth from the old 10gb together with the new 10GB will all be expired on May 15th+30 days.

Is my explanation clear for you on this question? :)

If I understand correctly, the member was inquiring about purchasing on may 1at, then getting a second 10GB plan on may 15th (for example), would that add 30days onto the existing plan (may 1st +30 +30) or would it turn into (may 15 +30)?

Hi,fluffytme.

If you bought the 10GB on May 1st, this 10GB will be expired on May 1st+30days.

Then you buy another 10GB on May 15th, then the remaining bandwidth from the old 10gb together with the new 10GB will all be expired on May 15th+30 days.

Is my explanation clear for you on this question? :)

Thank you, This answered my question.