To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Disable creation of subfolders

Bidasci

I don't know if this is already in BitComet but is there an option to disable creation of subfolders? As an example if I wanted to download an entire season of a TV show, every episode will be in it's separate folder, if this feature is not added can it be added? Thank you!

Unless you are downloading a compilation from a seeder, no. Each file has a different torrent allocation and putting them in a single folder will stop any transfers.

What I do is to set up a general folder for a series, then download the individual torrents into that. They do remain in separate subfolders to retain their torrent 'identity' for uploading

3 hours ago, Rhubarb said:

Unless you are downloading a compilation from a seeder, no. Each file has a different torrent allocation and putting them in a single folder will stop any transfers.

What I do is to set up a general folder for a series, then download the individual torrents into that. They do remain in separate subfolders to retain their torrent 'identity' for uploading

So there is no way to turn off creation of subfolders for torrents? I wish there was since most torrents already come with folders with the stuff inside, if there is no such thing then this should be added